Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's been 3 years


Lassie has been gone for 3 years today. I still miss her so much, but this picture helps me a lot on days like this one when I would give just about anything to have her back.
When I get to heaven, one of the things on my list to thank Jesus for is dogs. He's such a genius.
Even though it sucks so bad that I can't have a dog right now, God blesses me with little moments with them every couple days. When we go on walks, or lay in the grass on sabbath afternoons, random dogs will come up to me and let me pet them for a few seconds before they turn back to their owners, and everytime that happens I feel like God just gave me a hug.
For those of you reading this who are blessed with a dog, please, for my sake, count your blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Sara! I am really sorry about you losing your dog a few years ago. I have gone through the same thing and its really hard!! <3 People don't usually realize how attached we get to our pets. :( I hope you have a great weekend and hopefully will see you around more!!

    ~arielle joy

    ReplyDelete